The SPRING issue of Brewing & Beverage Industries Business will be published by 28th February 2020.
> Download our complete 2020 Features List HERE.
Spring 2020 – Issue 16
Published: 28th February 2020
Last editorial copy: 1st February 2020
Last advert artwork: 8th February 2020
BEERX 2020 PREVIEW
A chance for all exhibitors at the annual trade event in Liverpool to give attendees – and potential attendees – an idea of the products and services being displayed and demonstrated on their stands.
SHOWCASE: IN THE MIX
• Malts, hops, fruit, yeast and any other raw materials which contribute to the finished product
• Chemicals and other adjuncts used in the drinks production process
• Companies providing power and other resources, plus products and services to help meet hygiene regulations
To advertise your business call +44 (0)115 8 549 349
or use our contact form here.
Summer 2020 – Issue 17
Published: 29th May 2020
Last editorial copy: 1st May 2020
Last advert artwork: 8th May 2020
SHOWCASE – CONTAINERS
• New, or pre-owned and re-furbished casks and kegs – for purchase or lease – plus cask repair and branding services, and container closures.
• Bottles & cans plus labelling and decoration, and on-shelf packaging.
• Bulk packaging & associated labelling for transportation of beer and other beverages.
• IT systems for container tracking.
SHOWCASE – BRANDING
• Logo and image design, plus corporate branding on clothing, promotional literature, and other marketing material, including company websites
FOCUS – DISTILLING
• A look at the UK market